CLASS 5 Energy is a behavior-based energy efficiency consulting firm located in St. Paul, Minnesota. We have been designing, implementing and supporting behavior-based energy programs for more than 10 years and have customers in several market sectors, including K-12, office/commercial, higher education and health care.
One of our company's goals is to educate people about the benefits of including behavior-based solutions as part of a comprehensive sustainability effort. We have a variety of presentation topics, including:
- What is Behavior-Based Energy Efficiency?
- How can Behavior-Based Energy Efficiency Benefit my Business/Church/School/Community/etc.
- Benchmarking Your Energy Savings
- Behavior Strategies for Building Operators
- Engaging Employees in Saving Energy
- The Link Between Energy Efficiency and Climate Change: Using Behavior to Make a Difference
- Case Studies - a variety of options documenting the success of behavior programs in different organizations
We would also be happy to tailor a presentation to the topic of your choice. Our presentations can be as short as 30 minutes or up to a full day, and are interactive and informational, not focused on sales.
If your organization is ever in need of presenters for your meetings, conferences, webinars or other events, please consider CLASS 5 Energy as a resource.