|Post Date:||September 11, 2019|
Mercury is a poisonous element that may be found in several common household items, such as electrical switches, fluorescent light bulbs, thermostats, and even some batteries and paints. Proper disposal of these items is important to prevent mercury pollution and minimize health risks to people and wildlife. The video describes some of these health risks, and provides advice on how you can prevent mercury contamination by avoiding potentially hazardous products when possible and keeping it out of the trash. Available for loan.
|Author:||Western Lake Superior Sanitary District (WLSSD)|
|Length in pages or time:||16:00 minutes|
|Is Training required?:|
|Language other than English:||
|Order information or contact:|
|MAEE Partner||Minnesota Pollution Control Agency|