CLASS 5 Energy is a consulting firm that is passionate about energy efficiency and has spent the last 10 years working with organizations to reduce their energy use and costs. At CLASS 5, our goal is to help organizations create a long-lasting culture of energy efficiency using a behavior-based approach that engages people and inspires changes in attitudes, actions and decision-making.
Because we started in K-12 schools, we have extensive experience in helping districts educate staff and students, identify opportunities for saving energy, engage staff and students, measure and track their progress and communicate successfully both internally and externally.
We tailor our support to each organization's needs by first evaluating the extent and impact of an organization's current energy efficiency efforts in 10 keys areas. This allows us to identify areas of strength as well as opportunities for improvement. Whether you want support in just one or two of the areas, or all 10, CLASS 5 Energy can provide resources, tools and materials that meet your budget and move you toward your energy goal.
We provide energy resources for all professional organizations, including:
- A comprehensive assessment of the extent and impact of your current energy efficiency efforts
- Consulting and ongoing support
- Behavior-based energy efficiency programs for K-12, higher education, office/commercial and healthcare
- Measurement and verification of energy use/costs including energy baseline set-up and ongoing utility tracking
- Energy plan development
- Education and training
- Staff and student engagement
- Awareness and communications campaigns
We look forward to helping you achieve organizational energy efficiency!