Using interactive role-play, mini drama and theatre in education activities CLIMB Theatre is able to take students on adventure to explore the importance of our environment and consequences of burning trash in burn barrels. The bottom line of the program: Understanding the consequences our actions have upon the natural environment will help us to make decisions about what actions we choose.
1. To provide students with an understandable definition of open and barrel burning.
2. To help students understand a few of the environmental and consequences of burning.
3. To make students aware of the alternatives their families have to burning their trash.
4. To motivate students to reduce the waste that they personally create.
5. To help students to develop a relationship with the natural environment of their area.
6415 Carmen Avenue
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076