Conservation Project Manager
Wildlife Forever, a national 501(c)3 non-profit organization, is seeking an experienced Project Manager to assist with development and execution of multiple conservation programs.
- Extensive full-scope project management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in grant writing and public relations.
- Ability to network and collaborate with diverse stakeholders, including state and federal agencies, and local communities.
- Knowledgeable in sales, marketing, advertising, lead generation and customer service experience.
- Self-motivated with strong team building skills.
- Multi-tasking and ability to perform in fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- MS Office Suite.
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Public Relations.
- Knowledge and/or interest in hunting, fishing, and outdoor recreational sports.
- Understanding of natural resource and conservation principles
Salary based on experience plus benefits.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Personnel Department
5350 Hwy 61 N. Suite 7
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Visit: www.WildlifeForever.org for more information.