LAKE COUNTRY SCHOOL JOB DESCRIPTION 2018-2019
Title: Land School Teacher/Program Assistant
Status: 1 year - Full-Time (Aug. 20, 2018 – Aug.19, 2019)
Salary: DOQ – Salaried - Competitive wage package
Description: Teaching and supporting the program needs at the Lake Country Land School, a 160-acre rural campus in Dunn County, WI.
- Serve as primary residential life assistant (RA)
- Support the program managers
- Provide programming for Junior High, Elementary, and summer program student visits
- Support overnight visits and Farm Stays (18 day visits)
- Various projects, planning and prep within multiple areas including kitchen, garden, animal care, and environmental education.
To apply, please send cover letter and the completed LCS employment application to:
- Email: Paulette Zoe at email@example.com
- Subject line: Land School Teacher/Program Assistant
- Mail: Paulette Zoe Lake Country School 3755 Pleasant Ave S Minneapolis, MN 55409 Application
- Deadline: June 18, 2018 Lake Country School, an independent Montessori school serving 300 students (ages 3-14) www.lakecountryschool.org