Do It Green! Minnesota Board of Directors Positions Currently Available:
Do It Green! Minnesota is currently seeking members for our board of directors. As a board member of Do It Green! MN, the primary responsibility is to uphold our mission of:
Educating Minnesotans about living sustainably and building healthy communities.
We seek to integrate this mission with the expertise of the individual filling each board seat.
Board member positions to fill:
- General Board Member
- Fundraising Chair
Requirements for board members:
- Individual must be a part of the Twin Cities community
- Attending bi-monthly meetings
- Working with team members to uphold the mission of the organization
- Maintain communication between meetings to complete assignments and approve board related activity
- Experience working in or with non-profits is preferred.
All interested candidates must send a resume and cover letter to Ami Voeltz at email@example.com. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.