Position: Summer on the Farm Preschool Teacher
Children's Country Day School is a nurturing, nature based preschool fostering a love of learning, respect for others, and a positive self concept. We are situated on a 7 acre model farm, overlooking picturesque St. Paul. Children's Country Day School has been providing quality early childhood education for over 45 years.
We are looking to add a high quality teacher to our summer camp program. This teacher would be working with students who are between the ages of 3 and 6. Camp staff members are responsible for completing tasks including (but not limited to)
- Caring for children’s basic needs
- Preparing and serving snacks for campers
- Bringing campers to specialty classes around the farm such as Art, Animals, Swimming and Nature
- Planning activities for the children to do between scheduled activities
- Communicating with families about each child’s camp experiences
- Supporting children through various social situations and providing guidance for behavior management as needed
This seasonal position would be for 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. However, there may be potential for year-round employment.
Applicants must be Rule 3 teacher qualified. See requirements at https://www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/rules/?id=9503.0032
Our summer camp program runs from June 5-August 16, 2019. Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.